Click here to download IICM’s profile
IICM provides construction training services with a wide range of professional courses. We have trained and issued certificates to thousands of trainees, contributed plenty of professionals to construction industry After graduating, the trainees will satisfy all requirements for the job. Depending on your specific requirements, we supply the following courses:
1. Short-term training topics organized at the office of Institute
Updating knowledge, norms, regulations and legal documents on construction, construction investment, real estate, urban, etc.
Establishing and managing construction investment projects: establishing and evaluating construction investment projects, managing construction investment projects, v…v
Managing the investment costs: Bill of quantity and establishing cost estimation, construction, evaluating works, Contracts in construction activities, contract settlement and final settlement of investment projects;
Other subjects of managing projects such as progress management, quality management, stakeholder management, management of complaints and disputes in construction investment projects;
Training human resources for management and implementation of construction investment projects: project management directors, site managers, sustainable construction management consultants; Building Information Modeling (BIM) in design, supervision, construction; Lean construction; Construction inspection, labor safety in construction, construction pricing;
Urban, residential and apartment management: management of apartments, management of urban infrastructure, management of different aspects of urban areas;
Development investment, real estate investment, real estate transaction management and other real estate business services;
Real estate brokerage, real estate valuation, real estate transaction management and other real estate business services;
Business administration: strategic management, production management, marketing, post entries, finance, corporate statistics, human resource management;
Using informatics software (including office informatics, building informatics) and automation tools in construction investment management, real estate operation management, urban management, infrastructure, business;
Sector and local development strategies and plans;
Training soft skills and professional skills related to construction investment.
A training session at IICM
2. Performing training contract according to the needs of enterprises and organizations
We have collaborated with local authorities, construction enterprises to open the training courses base on their requirements. There are some courses have been performed in recent years.
· Construction quality control center – Tuyen Quang Department of Construction;
· Nam Dinh Contractor Association;
· Viglacera Vocational College;
· Industrial Construction and Investment Joint Stock Company;
· Department of Construction, Ha Tinh Province;
· Investment Management Department – General Department of Military Industries and Manufacture;
· Political education and training centre – Bac Giang city – Bac Giang province;
· PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corporation;
· EVN NPC, PC Hai Phong;
· Collaborate with Institute of Construction Economics to issue Certificate of Advanced Construction Management;
· Collaborate with Training Center of Financial Solutions and Management (Dac Lac) for Construction Management training course;
· PTSC Offshore Services;
· Nam Cuong Hanoi Group JSC;
· Viglacera Hanoi JSC – Viglacera Yen Phong factory;
· InternatioanlJoint VentureVinaconex-Taisei(Vinata);
· Vietnam Investment Development for Environment Corp.;
· Phu Xuan Construction and Trading Co., Ltd, etc.
A training session at Song Da Hoang Long Office.
Recently determined to add a key operation is BIM, in conjunction with the establishment of BIM NUCE Center of Consultancy and Training, the Institute has successfully organized the training course on awareness of BIM for several partners as follows:
– International Joint Venture Company VINACONEX – TAISEI (VINATA);
– Kinden Vietnam;
– The construction investment officials of Ha Tinh Province
And a series of classes have been scheduled for training in the near future.
Notably, the Institute has signed a Memorandum of Understanding for the Academic Cooperation with the National Taiwan University (NTU) and the International Cooperation Center for Education and Consultancy (ICCEC) on BIM Research and Training.